It’s been proven time and time again that more leads don’t really mean more sales. What you need in order to get more sales is to turn more noes into yeses. You’ve probably thought it’s easier said than done. But if you could only put an extra effort in this area of your sales process, your objection handling success can turn your business around and get you the sales you needed.
In today’s episode, we’re going to discuss the whole enchilada of objection handling and how you can effectively win against those objections. What you will learn in today’s episode will be very crucial and can be a game changer for you and your business. So be sure to stick around and listen.
Some key takeaways in this topic include:
- The difference between an objection and a rejection and how to handle both situations
- Why you should start convincing yourself that you’re not a salesperson
- Why you need to do role plays
- How to counter an objection by asking questions
- The psychology behind objections
If you’re interested in digging deeper into the Art of Sales, being sure to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher to get the latest updates when new episodes are published. Feel free to leave your comments on the topic by going to theartofsales.com.