Welcome to the first episode of Blair Singer Podcast’ the Art of Sales. In this inaugural episode Blair will share with you why it’s imperative and essential that you know how to sell.
Selling can be one of the most dreadful, intimidating experience for most people. The fear of rejection, humiliation and looking stupid and all that stuff can overpower you. But all those can be overcome.
For someone who’ve done business in over 30 countries and have become an advisor to the best-selling author Robert Kiyosaki, Blair brings with him the experience and the expertise to really help you master the art of selling and not fear it.
So here are some of the key takeaways for this episode:
- how to win against that little voice between your ears
- why Blair thinks your college is not your best preparation to make money or have a business
- how he started selling from zero and become the number one sales rep in his company
- how he got his aha moment by doing cold calls
- he will also share with you why selling is an art
- Blair will share with you the inner game of business
- and a lot more.
If you’re ready to take on that journey on how to master your sales skills, don’t forget to subscribe so you can get the next episodes automatically.