If you have religiously followed from episode 1 up to this point, you’ve probably learned by now that selling isn’t that difficult at all. In fact, it’s easy especially if you’ve already mastered it by consistently practicing your role plays and polishing your strategies to turn those noes into yeses.
But did you know that the most challenging and most difficult person to sell to is nobody but you?
In today’s episode, we’re going to discuss why the toughest sale of all is selling to yourself. In addition, you’ll learn:
- Why you should learn how to manufacture attitude and mood level
- Why physical state changes are the easiest to do
- Why you should prepare yourself for the “not so good days”
- How to find your why
- Why it matters who you associate with
- What daily routine you should start doing today
If you’re interested in digging deeper into the Art of Sales, being sure to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher to get the latest updates when new episodes are published.