Based on the previous episodes that we’ve discussed, it’s ripe to say that you’re ready to get to the next level. So if you haven’t listened to the previous episodes, be sure to go back to have a fundamental understanding of the sales process.
For this particular episode, we’re going to dig into the ultimate hunting game. How to find people with money and with a need. Remember, that we’re not just looking for someone who has the money or has a need, we need someone who has both the need and the money.
So in this episode expect to learn:
- The 10 strategies for generating people with money
- What the poodle strategy is
- How to use the retriever approach
- The basset-hound approach
- How to setup your referral systems
- Follow up and follow through systems
- How to use social media to reach more people
- Old school stuff that still works in the digital age
If you’re interested in digging deeper into the Art of Sales, being sure to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher to get the latest updates when new episodes are published.